Friday 8 January 2010

P.S. I love you.


Dear,

I don't think you know this.
But it's not over yet.

Why don't you hear me when i'm calling out to you?
Why don't you listen when I try to make i through to you?
(8)

I need to see you soon, to hear your voice and hold your hand once more.
I miss you so much, do you know how much I think about you?

I hope we're not drifting apart.
But I fear that we are.
Times have changed.
We've changed.

Do you remember the last Christmas, where we were sitting in the snow?
Holding each other like it was our last moment together.
It seems like it was.
Although, I wish there was more memories.

The ribbon on my wrist says 'do not open until Christmas'.
(8)

Do you think we could ever have those times again?

I'm still missing you.
But, this is goodbye.
x x x

P.S. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment